Thursday, October 23, 2014

Partial Solar Eclipse 2014-10-23

I haven't seen Partial solar Eclipse for about 15 years. I haven't seen any solar eclipse since then. It was only once in my life. So, that was the second one.

Unfortunately, day was very cloudy and only very tiny stripe of relatively free skies was on the horizon.


The best what I can get on the picture is a part of weird  thing that I'd call Sun's crescent:

Even though we had nasty view there was still a lot of people came to look. Also there were a lot who just stopped by.

 What I've found that most beautiful sunset is when we have some clouds. Clouds bring canvas for that such a great event and put it in colors.

After the event I made a little time lapse movie. Unfortunately it is far away from what it might be....


No comments:

Post a Comment